Sunday 19 February 2012

Photographs for my Music Magazine

Photographs for Front Cover, Contents Page and DPS Article
Here are my photographs that I will be using for my Front Cover, Contents Page and DPS Article, the photos will need to be edited to fit the design for my music magazine. The images of the band will be black and white and some flipped around to face the other direction, to create the story board effect. The reason for my front cover image is because of the cover-line that will be placed underneath, "I'm on top of the world" therefore an image of this sort will link with the cover-line. The layout of the DPS will be following the DPS article that I'm using as a guide taken from Kerrang Music Magazine interviewing My Chemical Romance.
The images below are on a slideshow timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment